Perfect Dairy-Free Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Having a hard time finding options that don’t have dairy? This pumpkin pie will change your whole fall menu!
This healthy, quick & easy-to-make dessert is a perfect choice for the entire family. Don’t limit it holidays, it’s so easy to prepare that it could be a staple dessert all year long.
Cashew yogurt and almond milk are used as substitutes for evaporated milk to make this pie dairy-free. We not only left the dairy out be we also ditched the pie crust.
Dairy-Free Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 9" Tin Round Pie Dish
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. each ground cloves, ground cinnamon, ground ginger
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 cup plain cashew yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, salt, and spices in small bowl. Stir in pumpkin. Whisk cashew yogurt, vanilla almond milk and eggs in a small bowl and gradually stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into baking dish. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.