Colorful Mixed Berry Baked Oatmeal
Antioxidant-rich berries add a pop of color to this mixed berry baked oatmeal recipe. Whole grain oats, berries and nuts are a smart way to start your day!
Berries are rich in antioxidants which may help fight disease. Top your cereal with blueberries, use a mixed berry blend for your smoothies, top desserts with colorful raspberries and mix blackberries into your yogurt. The possibilities are endless!
Easy Mixed Berry Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1-1/2 cups lowfat milk or plant-based beverage
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 cups berries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9-inch square pan or 2-1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk milk, eggs, vanilla butter, cinnamon, sugar and banana. Add to oat mixture and stir to combine. Fold in berries. Pour into dish. Sprinkle pecans evenly over top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until set.
7 g added sugar per serving
Calories: 270kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 9gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 90mgPotassium: 348mgFiber: 5gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 54IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 115mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Want more breakfast recipes?
Berries are rich in antioxidants. Find out more fruits with antioxidants.