A Delectable & Healthy Mushroom Egg Bake Recipe
Try our other egg recipes #1 White Cheddar, Red Pepper and Onion Egg Cups.
Stock your kitchen with a variety of different vegetables and you can change up the base recipe and use what you have on hand. This is a great recipe to prepare for company since it makes 6 servings. It also reheats well and is a great idea for meal prep at the beginning of the week.
Mushroom Egg Bake
This easy mushroom egg bake is made with eggs, veggies and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together.
- 2 Tbsp, olive oil
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound sliced mushrroms
- 2 cups reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 tsp. each garlic powder, salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper, onions and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
- Spread vegetables evenly onto bottom of dish. Whisk eggs, milk and spices in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
A Mushroom-shaped like an Egg.