White Cheddar, Red Pepper and Onion Egg Cups Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried mustard
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a standard muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper and onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, salt mustard and dill. Stir in cooked pepper and onion, dill and cheese.
- Portion 1/4 cup into each muffin cup. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Cheesy Egg Muffin Cups
Try this delicious egg cups recipe as a quick breakfast solution. Eggs are an affordable protein source that can be part of a healthy eating plan. Whether you poach them, bake them or hard boil them – they can be a great addition to any meal.
Mushroom Egg Bake is another great recipe to try if you like eggs.
Eggs are one of the best protein sources.