Breakfast Cookies – Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oat
A delectable and healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal breakfast to please the most finicky eaters.
This recipe is my favorite…These breakfast cookies are a quick and easy baked good that you can grab when you are on the go and don’t have time to sit down for breakfast. When I am meal planning, these are always on the list.
Store them in a tin for up to a week. They make a great dessert too with a glass of milk or plant-based beverage. Try warming them in the microwave so they taste like they are just out of the oven!
If you like these, try another great morning staple is Gluten-Free Pumpkin Oat Muffins.You’ll likely have most of the ingredients on hand which will make meal prep a breeze.
Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- mixing bowls
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine banana, cinnamon and flaxseed in a medium mixing bowl. Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoon onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool on a cookie sheet.
After I finished eating this recipe I did the Banana Dance.